понедельник, 1 апреля 2013 г.

Write a story about riding on a train with an honest robber, who returns stolen money.

I like traveling very much. And I try do this every summer. Usually I travel abroad with my family, and sometimes with my friends by plane. But I remember a case, when I went abroad alone. I went in Moscow on a train. It was the second riding, when I went alone somewhere. I was sitting near the window and going to sleep because the weather was bad: there was the rain and sometimes the thunder. In the compartment, there I was, sat a woman with her little daughter and a men. The woman was calm, she read a book and her daughter slept. The man was embarrassed and restless. He searched something in the bag and I thought, that he was afraid. After some minutes he took a little brown purse out the bag. The woman was surprised. It was her purse and she snatched it out of his hands. Turned out, he was a real petty robber. Up to this I don`t understand, why he returned the purse. He stole many things and even didn`t think about this. I hope, that it was the last theft in his life.

1 комментарий: